Sunday, October 17, 2010

An Apple Pie a Day Makes Me Fat!

I bought another bag of Honey Crisp Apples yesterday at the farmers market. Teegan was a little concerned because I still had a few left (6) from the week before. I informed her that she had nothing to worry about because I was going to make a apple pie and perhaps some applesauce.

So here we are.


I used the same dough and filling recipe as my peach pie made a while back. If interested click here to see the recipe.

I ended up using 6 monster apples and had some left over which with my left over dough, I created a little apple tart/box which was consumed, pretty soon after it came out of the oven - probably a little to soon - my tongue is a little worse for ware.

I am looking forward to breakfast tomorrow! Yes, I eat pie for breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment