Monday, January 24, 2011

My Future Garden

I got my seeds in the mail today! I am super excited - though, my excitement is currently being harnessed or reigned in. At this point, I don't know when or where my garden will be planted. Even if my garden doesn't make it into the ground this year - seeds keep for a few years - and I am really happy with my seed choices.

I got my seeds from The Cottage Gardener. They are located about 30 minutes south of Peterborough.


Longfellow Cucumber - 12 inches long - with white ribs
Beet Mix - it's got red, gold, orange etc
Aurora Pepper - I was quite taken with this pepper - it's also endangered
Kale - a mix of the different varieties
Golden Zucchini
Winged Peas - not quite peas, not quite asparagus
Watermelon Radish - green outside, red inside
Albino Beet - white beets - who knew!
Swiss Chard - 5 colours
Basil Mix - sweet, thai, lemon, lime
Arugula 
Parsnips - my new found vegetable
Carrots - white, red, orange, yellow and purple

No comments:

Post a Comment