Monday, November 1, 2010

Caesar 3 (The Saga Continues)

I was quite happy with my last attempt at Caesar dressing, so things this round didn't stray to far.

My new additions:
1 tsp (about) anchovy paste
1/2 tsp (about) fresh black peppercorns
a few slices of red onion

The Other ingredients (no exact measurements):

a mix of canola and olive oil
mayo
red wine vinegar
lemon juice
mustard
parmesan cheese
garlic

I threw all the ingredients into a jar and used my immersion blender to puree.

I can't honestly say that I noticed the anchovy flavour, perhaps next time I will add more. Though the black peppercorns added a nice spice, and will make a return appearance.

Unfortunately my pics once again didn't turn out - Though I imagine if you close your eyes and think real hard, you could envision what it would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment