Friday, September 17, 2010

Kaiser Buns


I was feeling a bit adventurous today, which manifested itself in Kaiser Buns. I was going to bake a bread, but I thought buns would be better, cause I was craving a burger.



It was a good recipe, and pretty easy to follow - next time I may add another teaspoon of yeast - cause I didn't get a lot of rise, during the allotted rest time.

The Perfect Burger (by Michael Smith)

1 pd. Ground Beef
1 small onion (minced) - I don't use this much
1 T Soy Sauce
1 T Worcestershire Sauce
Pepper

It's that simple, and to be honest, I have made this burger before and it's been fantastic both time.


It also doesn't hurt to add a bit of bacon and bruschetta.

2 comments:

  1. I am major jealous of your peach pie! Also, I have been afraid to try buns myself because of the way you pinch them/shape them. How were they shape-wise? Easy to do? JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. They weren't to hard to shape - if you check out the website they have step by step pictures.

    ReplyDelete