Thursday, September 23, 2010

Caesar 2

Last night I made a Caesar salad (Sorry, no pic), and though my dressing wasn't that different, it was way better then last time. Here's what I did - though I didn't measure my ingredients.

- 2 Garlic Cloves
- The Green part of one green onion (I added this cause I had it around and thought why not)
- A combo of Olive and Canola oil (Last time the Olive oil flavour came off quite strong, perhaps one day I will have to splurge on the good stuff.) Mixing them turned out OK, I thought it would work cause find Canola pretty light and neutral.
- Mayo
- Lemon Juice
- Mustard
- Parmesan Cheese
- S/P
- Red wine vinegar (Adding this was the main difference from last time - and I think it's absolutely necessary).

Next time, Perhaps I will play with some Anchovies, Worcestershire or perhaps even a clotted egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment