Sunday, July 4, 2010

Week 6 (highlights)

This is my biggest pepper. It's doing so well - though I do have a hunch that it's stealing all the water therefore allowing none of the other peppers to grow. Good thing I have 3 more plants which seem to be producing at the same rate.


I haven't been noticing to much going on with my sweet million tomato's. I believe that most have reached there max size and are just waiting to turn red.


I have to correct myself, these tomato's aren't Golden boy's they are actually called Lemon Boy's. I don't know where I came up with "Golden", seeing as the tag doesn't even say that. These 2 tomatoes are probably 3 to 4 inches round, the little one being the size of a golf ball.


My mint has contracted a condition called Mint rust. Basically the leaves have rust colored spots on them, which can spread and kill a plant. So I have done my best to rid the plant of all the discolored leaves, and it looks pretty sad. I guess I will have to wait and see if it pulls through.



With temperatures soaring once again in Southern Ontario, I have placed some tea to soak in the sun in hopes of a ice cold tasty drink later this afternoon. This time instead of an orange I squeezed in a lemon - to make an iced tea lemon-aide.



No comments:

Post a Comment