Friday, June 18, 2010

Friends

A week later and "Sweet million" has some more little friends. I count a total of 10 tomato's and a number of flowers still to produce. I am very excited and optimistic about this little plant.


I am also happy to say "Golden Boy" has also sprung 2 little ones. I think I will make some yellow ketchup out of these, when they reach maturity.


This is my mint. It's out of control (in the best way possible). I took a handful of stems off this week and they have grown right back.


The whole Gang.

4 comments:

  1. Dude - you're naming your plants. I'd say it's time to go out and meet some folks in your community, maybe start a book or knitting club?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join your knitting club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the actual names of the tomato plants I have. I am sorry if my bad grammar has led you to believe that I refer to them by name.

    ReplyDelete