Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas to me and you!

So, we have made it home (Saskatoon) for the holidays. It's been nice to see friends/family and co-workers - as it's been back to work for both Teegan (Tonic) and me (MCC).While at work today, Christmas came early! At work this morning - a few items were donated to the shop (Via the food bank - via some store), and among these items was a Kitchen Aid mixer! I have been wanting one for quite some time. Initially I was a little dismayed to see "Motor Smokes" written on the box, but my skepticism got the better of me and I had to try it out. Sure enough, it did everything it's suppose to and not a smoke cloud was in sight. So whomever returned it initially, probably just didn't want it anymore (Thank You)! This came to me on a great day - seeing as today was the day that my Mother in law (Donna), scheduled some Christmas baking (though I doubt what was made will last that long)!


First were Brownies!


Second were Gingersnaps!


Third were Crispy Rice Squares! Chocolate Chili and Lemon.


Sorry no recipes this go round. If you are interested, let me know and I can remedy the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment